Friday, November 23, 2012

Photos: My Top 5 Hot Female Celebrities *wink*


Hi guys, I’m pretty sure you must be curious about this newest post, and trust me I’m glad I could share with you my “Top Five Female Celebs” I’ve had crush on for years and be rest assured they are hot for real. I'm mixing both home and abroad celebs, just keeping it short you know, so right now, I’ll just hit the nail on the head. On the fifth spot, I give you.... Kelly Rowland:


I've had crush on this chic from day one, she's pretty, hot, super sexy, she makes me love her more in videos. She's just on stunning celeb, who grabs fans attention, every where she’s present, either on stage, or on the red carpet. Kelly is one hell of a sassy chic, and i respect her for that. Loving her dearly, loving her music, loving her dance steps, and there's something new about her videos lately that just drives me hazy, Kelly rocks for real, but must confess i prefer her to Beyonce, i love her gentleness too, she's just one bad girl i like so much.


Onto the next one is Serena Williams

Forget about seeing this chic in her sport wears, forget about seeing her in nice outfits, but have you seen her in bikinis? Gosh don't tell me no, I could view this chic in bikinis all day, all month, all year and never get tired, because her bootylicious quality, she is fascinating enough to get one to do the wrong thing, trust me, I’m being factual here. I love her sexiness and sassiness, she's got the vibes, the energy, she's fierce on match levels, she's successful, achieved a lot, i mean what more could one desire in a woman, this is one female


 celeb that grabs attention with her stunning look in different number of events, you find her attractive enough in gorgeous outfits, she makes paparazzi enjoy taking different shots of her, when she's spotted on the red carpet and different occasions. So i'll give it to Serena Williams.

On the third spot is my Omotola Jalade AKA Omosexy

Wow i've been so hungry to meet Omosexy for a while now, since the she hit the spot light with the popular movie "Prostitute", Omotola is one lady i enjoy seeing perform on screen, she’s hot, bootylicious, sexy, she’s one lady, even after four kids, still maintains her perfect figure. I love her simplicity, love the way she speaks, and love it when she gets angry in movies, all because she looks more vigorous in moments like that.


She's all torched, looking gorgeous always; she's humble, and caring. Cheers to Omotola.

Next on my list is Toolz

See i like Toolz for real, the crush I’ve had on her from day one is so strong nothing could ever change it (I believe). I love her voice every time she's on air, she's one good radio personality with multi-awards every single fella admires, whenever she takes charge of the radio program, she's hot physically, curvy, bootylicious, gorgeous, and gentle, If you’ve met her, you’ll understand. She works with "TheBeat99.9 FM” Lagos,


 Nigeria and she's the lively type. And that’s Toolz for you...
And finally, my number one celeb is.... Lil Kim

Haha, don't tell me Lil Kim doesn't deserve the number one spot, i love this curvy chic, i love her rap, i love her body, especially her b**bs, those were perfectly placed lol, it just made her super hot on videos and movies. Lil Kim have indeed proved to be one the female rappers, who still got solid platform in the industry, I love her hits tracks "Lighters Up & Black Friday". C'mon she's successful already, so don't hate, haters, lol. Even if she has been off the radar for a while now, it doesn't mean she still ain't off the hook. Lil Kim is my number one *wink*


Yeah that’s it folks, thanks for taking your time to go through my top 5 hot celebs list, more still coming, be sure to come back for more hot gists. Let me know what you think, I’m right here waiting for ya... Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Nice work but i'l prefer Kelly as the number one

    ReplyDelete