Saturday, November 17, 2012

Photos: My Top 10 Pen Friends


I know you must be curious about my top ten internet friends from every part of the world. I've met a lot, both on the net and physically, and i'm not listing them for nothing but to show appreciation for their loyalty.
To kiss the dust, i believe this is hard on me right now, and i'm not gonner forgive myself if i'm not been honest with my top ten listings. My number of friends is limitless, once i sign in on Facebook or Twitter, i get different hits, don't forget i don't just judge people based on their sexuality or status, but i judge them based sense of communication and love.
Now i've met crazy friends, i've met friends with the condescending no it all acts, i've met friends with good heart and bad one, but that's not the issue. The main issue is letting you know my top ten, so i'll just hit the nail on the head, and please if your not on my top ten list, it doesn't mean we are enemies, i'm just rating lol...
Lets go there.....

1. Eva

You see i like this chic, not because she's a female, or some foreigner, but because she's the craziest friend i ever met. I go crazy, i smile, i play hard every time we communicate and sometimes when this gets out of hand, we settle things up immediately. It got to a point i thought of marrying her but i remember i'm gonner get my ass kicked  by............ sorry i'm not mentioning that you, i'll tell you anytime you ask me that personally lol.
But frankly, Eva is my number one internet pal. So before her head begins to swell,  i'm onto the next one.
2. Segun Sanni

Folks this guy's too much, if you're looking for the true definition of a friend, trust me, he is.. I met him 2005, that was during the time me and family re-located to my current hood. We attended the same high school, even if we were placed in different department but still got each others back. He's into media, he's a good person, he's my brother, he has always been there for me anytime i needed a friend, he does things more than i could ever imagine, surprising me always in different areas. He's been very supportive towards my career, me too lol.... But to my friend SEGUN SANNI REALONE, i give him a 10.. Onto the next one is.....
3. B-Jay

You know folks, he's not just a friend but also a brother from another mother. We do the rap shiit together, he's been there for me as well, you know, brother to brother things as aspiring music artist currently working with Rugged Man, yeah fuck that, i know but you all should trust me, B-Jay his coming out hot, and i mean hot.
He has work with different famous Nigerian artistes, like 9ice, Rugged Man, flexed with Wizkid, Davido, you know what i'm saying? No rushing, but he's my music brother, family, my partner, he's all yankee, you know what i mean... You need to checkout his accent, for now i can't shout....Onto the next one is.....
4. Vuyiseka

Yeah, you all should check out my Tomboy sister from another mother, she's from South Africa, she's an aspiring vocal performer and have always been nice to me from day one, we've met. I hope to meet her very soon, because i've always got her in mind, she may not believe she's on my top ten list, but for real, it happens, your good deeds to others would always speak for you. Vuyiseka, trust me, I LOVE YOU..
5. Corinne Maret

I 've always love french women, so why in the world would i not love my dear Corinne, she's a good lady, she's gorgeous and sometimes i just get carried away with her sense of beauty. A very loving and industrious lady with a good sense of humor, she loves fashion, and would love to test her french cookings someday
6. DJ Flex

Folks this dude rocks, he's hot every time he's on duty, i mean every time he spins for the party people, and radio lovers, he gets hot spinning that turn table, he's a DJ, he's good at his job, he's friendly, nice and gentle.
I met him 3 years in a tutor, yeah i still remember, you know this gentleguy in white T-shirt, looking hot for the ladies and kept wondering who tha fuck he was lol.. Any ways, he my friend, my brother and one of those i'll never forget. Cheers to DJ FLEX
7. Toochi

Yeah this dude has always been friendly with me, he's nice and supportive towards my blog success. I haven't meet him but hope to do that someday...
8. Ganiu Ojo

Ganiu is another brother with good sense of humor. He's nice supportive and self determined. He's a UNILAG student, he participated in the recent Mr Ideal of Nigeria 2012, representing Kebbi state. He's a good dancer as well and an aspiring model. We reside in the same hood, so it's not difficult, know who he is..lol....
9. Prince Sefadzi

Now check out this dude, i know he's blacker than i am, but he's a very good artist. Yes, their's no image this dude can't put to paper. He draws tattoo, incase you want one, he's got the equipments, all you gotta do is contact me and i'll talk to him for you. We attended the same high school and have always been good friends, with ambitions and self determined spirits, to be somebody in the world. Cheers to Prince KOKO... And now my number 10......
10. Alvin Richie

Damn you need to check this bro, he's got the physic and i like that so you don't wana mess with me or i'll call him lol... He's from Zimbabwe, he's nice, friendly and caring, he love biking too, so you might wana check him out.. He's been in my country and others as well.. I like him, he threats me as a brother and thats what i'm talking about....... Cheerrsssssssss
Thank you for taking your time to read this, hit me up if you got something for me, take good care and bye for now....

6 comments:

  1. Wow Femi, thanx for listing me on your top ten list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaaha Aicebaba, you too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many boys and girl who wants to earn money and this can be possible by live cam community where younger can get enjoyment with money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow femi, u almost made me cry :) seriously, i m surprised nd i didnt expect that i can ever be ur number one, lol.. come here nd let me hug u, my little bab**** nooooo, i wont say that today, lol.... luv u my pen friend :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, love u 2 my dear bab***,no i won't say that nw lol

    ReplyDelete